Yes, you can ship car parts, however there are some points to keep in mind however:
- Large and heavy parts may need to be palletised
- All oil must be removed from used engine parts
- Packaging must be strong and rigid, as car parts are likely to have other parcels stacked on top of them.
Other important information:
- If oil is not removed from used engine parts, your shipment may be returned or incur dangerous goods charges.
- Items like bonnets and exhausts are very vulnerable to damage and need to either be palletised or have specialist packaging.